Flexitime Bite (Heraeus Kulzer)
Flexitime Bite is a scannable bite registration material that is suitable for both universal bite registration and powder-free optical data recording of the antagonists for CAD/CAM technology, e.g. for fabrication of all-ceramic restorations.
Flexitime庐 Bite offers convincing material properties and is very convenient to process
- Extra-hard and precise _ very high final hardness of Shore D 40 prevents undesirable shifts when adjusting the position of the casts in the articulator.
- Distinct thixotropy avoids flowing off from the occlusal surface into the interdental spaces, and enables easy removal from the mouth. Superb scanability for the powder-free 3D data recording of antagonists for CAD/CAM technology.
- Extremely fast and featuring a convenient working time of only 30 seconds plus intraoral setting time of only 30 seconds for an increased patient comfort.
- The set material is easy to trim and grind with minimum risk of fracture.
- Its whipped-cream-like consistency assures a resistance-free bite.