Orders can be canceled prior to shipping with a 15% cancellation fee.
Product Return Authorization The products) being returned must have been acquired from DentalOfficeDepot.com. Return Procedure:
- Standard products in saleable condition will be credited in full only if return no later than 30 days from date of invoice copy. Do not break the seal or take merchandise out of its original packaging if you want to return merchandise.
- All returns must be accompanied by photocopy of the original invoice within 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will have a 25% Refund / Restocking fee.
- Products returned as defective we will not be able to be credited to your account until items) have been verified by the manufacturer in the form of credit or replacement.
- Please pack the return items) in a box with proper packing material to prevent damage in transit. Credit will not be issued for item(s) received damaged due to improper packaging.
Please fill the following information in and FAX the completed form to 626-581-8137. We will then process your return request and contact you regarding best method for return of item(s) to DentalOfficeDepot.com along with your RA#.
Our Website collects certain contact information including Name, Shipping & Billing Address, Email address, Phone number, Fax number, etc. and this contact information is used to process orders and send you information about our company. It is also used to get in touch with you when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to bill for products and services only. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.