Cetylcide II (Cetylite)
Our economically-priced Cetylcide-II Concentrate is an EPA-registered, broad-spectrum hospital disinfectant effective against 140+ disease-causing organisms including; HIV, MRSA, VRE, HBV, Influenza A / Brazil Virus (H1N1), and Human Coronavirus. Easily diluted in tap water, Cetylcide-II concentrate is also available in 1/2 oz pre-measured bottles for quickly making a quart of solution. Find them listed under the related products below. There is a Cetylcide-II product to meet the needs of facilities of every size.
Cetylcide-II instructions for Human Coronavirus: Dilute 2 ounces per gallon in water, or ½ oz per quart in water . Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Spray or wipe surface with solution. Demonstrated efficacy within 10 minutes. See product insert for complete instructions.
- 32 oz concentrate makes 16 gallons of ready-to-use solution
- No-mess mixing with easy tip-and-pour bottle
- Quart Spray Bottle included
- Economical, up to 80% less expensive than ready-to-use formulas and saves on freight costs
- Lemon-scented, broad- spectrum surface disinfectant/deodorizer safe to use on all hard non-porous surfaces
- Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Rule
- No alcohol or phenol