Type O Putty is a VPS impression material with a high viscosity for maximum mechanical compression. For the putty/wash process, it can be combined with Pac-Dent Elements light body VPS material. It's a non-slumping, thixotropic putty that minimizes distortion while providing a flexible-firm set. Type O Putty is made to push syringe material subgingivally for tissue displacement and exact details. When a higher viscosity tray material is required and other mixing methods are unavailable, Type O Putty is unquestionably the best option.
- Exceptional reproduction of detail
- Complimentary consistency
- a viscosity that is extremely high
- Exceptional tear resistance
- Easily and swiftly blends
- Easy to take out of the patient's mouth